четверг, 22 июля 2010 г.

Acai Berry Cleanse – How Does Acai Berry Flush Your Colon and Body Toxins?

Acai Berry CleanseDieting History

As a teenager I lost a lot of weight through calorie counting and exercise. When I first met my husband, Dave (April 2000) we ate out a lot. We ate out far too much really. If I couldn't be bothered cooking (which was quite often) we'd nip down to the local pub. I can't really remember what sort of food I used to eat, but it was obviously too much when you add the eating out as well. My weight gain was too easy to blame on the medication I had to take for epilepsy - overeating played a major part.

Between April 2004 and November 2008 I tried various ways of losing weight - Slim Fast; Weight Watchers; Slimming World; Rosemary Conley. I did lose small amounts of weight but, because of the medication, found it virtually impossible to lose any real amount and keep it off. November 2008 I was at my highest weight of 13 stone and 2lb.

On Being Overweight…

  • I hated shopping for party clothes as none of the 'nice' shops had clothes that looked good on larger people.
  • It affected my confidence and I became quite a recluse - happier being on my own or with my children.
  • I wasn't happy with my body and this affected my feelings towards my husband.
  • I thought other people just saw me as the big lady who had three small children.

Acai Berry Cleanse

Motivation to Lose Weight

I was fed up of going up a dress size, and after having my last child, and suffering throughout the pregnancy with weight related problems, I felt for my own good health I needed to lose weight. I hated 'hating' myself.


Discovering Weight Loss Resources

Looking through a women's health related magazine at the doctor's I came across an article about LeanSpa’s weight loss system and it referred to the website.

The Best of Weight Loss Resources

To begin with I used all sections of the site and felt it was right to do that. Now, due to time restraints I tend to just record my progress and use the message boards (especially for challenges).

Finally...

My life has changed so much in the last 9 months and I am now so much happier, healthier and content with myself and my life.

Start a Free Trial Today

Lots of people like Helen have achieved their weight loss success. But don't take our word for it – take free trial and see for yourself.




Related posts:

1. LeanSpa AcaiSystem Reviews Do you want to lose your weight by natural means?...
2. Acai-LeanSpa lose WeightSystem Reviews Learn more...
3. Boost Metabolism
4. LeanSpa-Acai Energy Reviews Do you feel laziness and bored after coming back home...
5. Trioxi LeanSpa-Acai Weight Lose System see more rezalts...


2 комментария: